My f-ed up sister

Thursday, January 12, 2012 @ 7:32 PM

My f-ed up sister who just thinks she's too old to listen to anyone.
Does not have basic manners. (table, etc)
Has no respect for anyone older than her.
Sits at her desk all day long act hard working only
More than half the time on her iPhone (twitter, FB, etc)
Sends almost 3k smses in a month. (always say she section leader, blah, blah, need send a lot of smses. Calculate yourself and you know what bullshit she talks about)
Thinks she studies in Chung Cheng, she's "the most tired in the house", she has the right to sleep everywhere she wants after school without showering (just not her own bed)
Doesn't do well in school, doesn't give a shit.
Farts everywhere and she doesn't give a shit.
Complains about how the family doesn't care about her at all. (she doesn't bother talking to anyone, she expects people to talk to her.)
In front of her friends act like servant (literally), at home selfish like some bitch.
I'm sick, can't move off from bed & I ask her help me take tissue? She complains and is unhappy. In school & church? Takes drinks for friends automatically, now her friends auto treat her like maid, drop things no need ask, she auto pick up. (I saw with my own eyes.)
Councillor my ass, she needs counseling. (& my dad thinks it's some glamourous job like in the past)
Only watches TV drama all day (loves all the Taiwanese Ahma shows, esp Ai.)
Once the TV is on, she's always there, no self discipline.
Think her legs long always sit cross legged (even at dinner tables. Always give same excuse, cold. IDC.)
Thinks anyone skinnier than her is fat. (bitch)
Wants to study at a good school, but doesn't study (as I said, act hardworking only)
Says "Sweet dreams, see you tmr! :))" to guy friends on FB chat, & asks me what's wrong with that.

To her friends: If you think you know her very well, THINK AGAIN.