You get some right, some wrong.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 1:07 AM


Okay been watching too many movies these two days. So recently I watched:

In Time

3 Musketeers

Being retarded and lame reviewing the movie, but shall do a short and brief one for In Time.

After watching the movie, you might actually realize that the situation in the movie actually mirrors our world's current food distribution patterns. The countries that produce the most food somehow are the poorest, whereas the rest of the world who plans this whole income distribution shit gets all the money and are rich. Don't know why, but it somehow intrigued me. Can everyone in the world one day have the same amount of money and food? I don't think so. With equality comes the reason to not work hard. Why work hard when everybody will be equal regardless of the effort and hard work he puts in. Okay, sounding a lil philosophical here. Haha.

And yes, my pretty pretty SNSD made their comeback! :D
GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT!
One of my personal favorite live performance: (partially cause they're all wearing Adidas)
They've improved so much, really.
Hyoyeon! :D
On a second note, school's been a bore. Like a REAL bore, with no aim in studying. I mean, I am studying, just that with not so much determination. Will be working for my mom during the OP period, earning money! :) And OH YES.

I convinced my dad to let me stay in a hostel in Uni!
Okay, although only for a year. Better than nothing. Finally, I can have the experience of staying away from my parents. YAY. But although I need to pay partially for the hostel fees myself. Hmm. Guess I've got to start earning now! Never too late to start earning money. :)