Stereo Love

Saturday, September 10, 2011 @ 1:10 AM



Did Lit presentation meetup today. Am really struggling with Lit, especially Richard III. I hope I'll get a D at least for Promos, but I'm clueless as to how to do so as I don't even know how to study for Lit. :/ Haven't done any sort of annotation to my book as I'm not sure how. :(

Today I met G to study again. Quite unproductive though. :( Felt really tired and drained from the previous days of studying. This whole September holidays, I didn't even go out once to shop, etc. Only "fun" thing I did was watch Final Destination 5 with my parents, which was a horrible and disgusting movie that did not make any sense, which was a total waste of my time.

Tmr's Shinee Concert, and I've got tickets yet I can't go. >( Wanted to give someone the tickets but decided not to in the end. :( *Awkward*

Just found out that Grad Night is on 8th Dec, and guess what? I'm flying to Hongkong on the 9th, 1.30AM. -.- Which means I can't stay for Grad Night and have to leave before 11pm. :( No phototaking fun for me I guess. Disappointed but still glad my parents somehow didn't book the holiday on the 8th. Thank God. :) And ohno, I really don't have the mood to look for a dress to wear, and think of what hairstyle to use, blah blah. Ohwell. When the time comes, then I'll think about it.