Tuesday, September 6, 2011 @ 11:29 PM

Never thought I'd come back here to blog. But I have.

It's 2011, September 2011. JCTs long over, with promos in 21 days. 9 months not being in J2, being in an entirely alien cohort. Well, everyone's been really accomodating and welcoming, which I really appreciate.

With space comes distance, becoming seemingly more obvious. With certain people, our ties have strengthen where absence has made the heart grow fonder. However with others, I guess not. It is only through such times that I really can see who are truest to me and our friendship. Sadly to say, the people I expected to have our friendships last no matter what, now even saying hi has become awkward. New friends have come in, but can never take up the empty space in my heart.

4 years, and finally I 0can conclude that my heart has never changed. Yeah like what Greena says, I probably know I will never stand a chance, but I will be forever standing behind you, cheering you on in the background. <3

My spiritual life has indeed grown. Really looking forward to Camp Crux at the end of the year.

Last and most important thing, this year it'll be different. :)