Tuesday, March 9, 2010 @ 9:47 PM

Today 01, was split up into 2 to join with 02. No comments about it, not here that is. Well, my PW teacher is Mr Chan, some physics teacher. Goodness, he talks like a bullet train.

Whenever I see the cornflakes I'm selling, I'll think of you guys, about something I said the day before everything crumbled. Well, I guess I can't do so anymore, although I really want to. Now that I think about it, suddenly I have a strong urge to do something about it, but I know I won't be able to change anything anymore.

Next week's outing to - is going to be challenging. I don't even know whether I should go, or whether I'll might just be throwing my face away and whether it's going to be a tough day. :/ It's a place which I hold many dear memories to, and I don't want it to be destroyed over a day. Ah, what should I do. :/

Today Duathalon was open for sign-ups. The very event that I said I'll take part again just after the race ended last year. But with so many problems/things at hand, I don't think I'll be able to take part. :/ I don't even want to ask who wants to be my runner, although there might be people who wants to take part, but ah, forget it.

It's not good that I'm getting used to this vicious cycle. I know I have to do something about it, but I can't bring myself to do anything anymore. Besides this time I don't know what went wrong. I've been asking myself so many times what went wrong, but to no avail. Memories created aren't just deleted when it feels like deleting itself. :/ there's someone I care about, there's someone I can't be bothered to care about anymore. the someone I care about, you're the only reason why I'm feeling this way.

Ah, on a lighter note, after all the emoing. Mr Gan was super hilarious during Maths lecture today. "Sequences and Series-es" The TA3s kept laughing throughout thinking about all the funny stuff that happened in the last two years. Wedding, lessons, red ink, etc. lol. Yeah, this is about the only thing that can cheer me up today. yeah.

Sometimes I wonder is it because it is happening too often, you'll think that it's okay to ignore it and that something will be done at the end? I don't know I really don't know.

/edit

I just remembered that - asked me about us today. I realised that it's not the external people destroying our friendship, it's destroyed internally. She didn't even do anything like what we were afraid she would, in the end it's ourselves, internally.
You are the only exception and I miss everything about you.