not going to do it solo

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 8:49 PM

"I don't want to walk this earth, if I gotta do it solo."

Lectures were boring as usual o.o but after drinking mocha during break, I felt much better. :) I guess I should start doing that nowadays. :D

Today was a historical day, because I've learnt not to care about all your nonsense anymore. :) Because if friendships were like that, my enemies would be my best friends. All the cards, notes and letters, so I see this is how it turns out? :/ But I'll stay on the brighter side and think positively, but I shan't elaborate.

My mom is finally back from the hospital! Was supposed to be discharged on weds last week, but doctor said her wound a bit infected, need to stay back for further inspection. FINALLY she's back. At least she's doing well now, although sitting up and walking is still a big problem. I have to pull her off the bed using my entire body strength okay. :X God please bless her with a speedy recovery! :)

Today something magical happened in my life. Thanks for accepting me into the -. :) although I know you know we both felt weird, but we still -. It was simply an amazing feeling. Thanks so much yeah? (thank God you don't read blogs :P)