2010

Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 7:44 PM

I don't know what's the exact reason that's making me blog, but yeah here I am again.

But then, now it'll only be periodically blogging, like valencia. I won't be blogging just because I have to keep a daily record already. I'm getting tired of that.

Oh well, it's the first post of 2010 and I'm looking forward to it. And well, i'm in 01/10, a pretty class number. But the people are scary, with like the top 15 in my class. :/ guess i need to work harder. In this new year, I guess many things have changed, people, environment, good stuff basically. Best of all, I've learnt to let you go. That's like the most awesome thing that could happen.

Mazarin's been a big part of my January and February. Handed up my Tri Touch Report yesterday. Finally got rid of it! :D yay. Tutorials and the new lecture system sucks. It's so routined, I'm getting sick of it. :/ New people, ie the jc1s, are kinda.. yeah. okay shan't talk about them.

I'm not going to publicise that i'm blogging again. I don't see the need for it. :)

hi my friend that's here, thanks for visiting my blog that's been dead for so long.