the love beyond hate

Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

there are just some things i don't quite get about my family.

why is it that we have no peace everyday, and the house is filled with fear and anxiety?
why is it that my brother, sister and i have to be scolded every single day for things that can be said to us nicely?
why it that my parents don't understand that we are still children and that mistakes are inevitable?
why is it that at my age, i'm still getting beaten by my father?
do we actually deserve such harsh punishment?

why is it that their mentality is not of the 21st century's?
why is it that we get so much scolding and yet none of us does well in anything we do?
why is it that my childhood has been scarred with unhappy memories and none happy ones?
why is it that my mom refuses to let go and just move on?
why is it that my father gives me so much fear within me?
why is it that although this fear has been here for the past 16 years, i just can't get used to it?
why is it that my mom, my sis, my bro, and my grandmother cannot live on our own like last time, but instead with a beast?

why is that i am born in such a family with such parents?


After scolding us like we’re some dogs, he can just go back to his room and laugh while watching tv almost immediately, but doesn’t he realize how much he’s affected us?

my love for him is beyond the word 'hate'.