starstrukk

Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 6:34 PM

yay standard chartered's the day after tomorrow! :D yippees! kinda excited about it!

the past few days' been crazyyyy. super busy! but super exciting! more details are on kaiwen's blog! loved the barbecue/stayover.

loved the lunch at gls' house. oh the white choc ice cream glen made was super nice. i didn't even know there was such a flavour. that's my and all the people he didn't give birthday present to, our birthday present! we should have a movie marathon some time. it's super fun! at my house! that'll be great man! anyone interested? :D

anyway, life's been super up and down for me these few days. really excited to go tianjin, one month without my suppressers would be really awesome. furthermore with awesome-r people, life's gonna be real exciting. (:

oh and thanks shauna for her US bought - crabtree and evelyn body spray! it's super nice.

today's been boring. :/ sians.

/edit

don't talk to me only when you need me.
your inobviously obvious actions are pissing me off.
i'm not that dumb. -.-

friends don't only talk whenever they feel like talking to them

if i had a "I don't want you in my life" list, there's gonna be a new member added to it.

some people may have told you you're the reason i dread going on sundays nowadays. well, sometimes you are the reason i don't wanna go, sometimes you are the reason i want to go. glad we've cleared the air. :) love you still. anyway you should seriously tag at least once on my blog yknow, pok

--

found out some stuff today. contradicting stuff. hm.

got games trial in the morning till evening. should be fun! :D

/edit