mad world

Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 12:12 AM

I don't know you anymore, neither do you know me. What's become of us? What's with all the nonsense you've been preaching for the last 16 years to me? All has turned into dust, and all has transformed into nothing. All the tall talk about saving money, please just shut up.

well, besides what ever happened today, I just came back from AMAZING(race)! And somehow the games were kinda screwed cause of the rain on the second day. ugh, but overall was okay, the commitee knew it was kinda failed, but the campers felt that it was all okay and very meaningful. I felt that the praise and worship was very awesome and i felt the presence of God lingering in the Soundbox. Being in the camp committee for the first time, I gave more than I received. It was a totally different from past experiences as this time, I prayed for other campers, whereas in previous camps, the older people prayed for me. This camp, i would say, was very successful by the grace of God. I was kinda sad I did not invite anyone for ONE REASON event, but i was glad to see people going up during the altar call. Seeing people being saved by the grace of God really makes me feel that all the committee have done is very worthwhile. I don't mind going all the trouble to hold one event just to save one person's soul. The peace and comfort that Christ brings to each and everyone of us is really indescribable. Feel it to believe it. :)

I met lots of new people during the camp which i felt was so awesome, because i realised that the world doesn't only consist of TJC and family, and that there are many awesome people out there as well. Not only people who are so political and care about their own interests. :)

One more thing learnt, you're just a small tree in a big forest. :)

Was watching autumn concerto when I saw this sentence:
Some people prefer to live in a world of denial in order to feel happy and secure.
How true is that! :/

oh yes, thank you JOLENE for the lovely xmas card! You probably won't read this but: I can't believe you still remember someone like me who has been out of your life for the past 2 years! i really appreciate you as a friend and whatever you did for me in the past in shss. you are a really awesome friend! You're my good-est friend ever. No one can replace you, seriously. You're the goodest cause, my best friend is Jesus Christ! :D I love you Jolene! Merry X'mas!