Touch the sky

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 7:51 PM

Hey.

Today's the second day of my mazarin sale of cookies. Sales been not bad so far thanks to many awesome people. Many thanks to every person who bought our cookies/cornflakes!

Today's been full of ups and downs. I don't know what you are thinking anymore either. Just like I was talking to someone the other day, I realise I don't tell you as much stuff as I used to do anymore. :/ but it's only been a mere 2 months. This is quite upsetting but I'm afraid what I was afraid will happen has happened. Well, I can only wait and see how it goes. :/

Got econs test back today. Well, did okay I guess. :) I still can't believe 01/10's new econs teacher thought my christian name was "Econs" when she saw "(Econs)" beside my name. -.- I'm the econs rep that's why the word was there. o.o what the heck. Goodness, she's going to take us till may. ohmygawd. 01's gonna fail JCTs. o.o crap.

*** Reminder to self: Bring jacket tomorrow to school.



Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkness night
You're the only one that I want
You got addicted to your lie
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity camed again
To pull me back to the ground again