We'll take control of the world

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 9:59 PM



PI SUBMISSION is officially tmr! :( And mine is still not approved. Wow, how can life get any worse.

On the brighter side, today's bowling as a pacer was way way way awesome! :)) I did well, broke my average and highest score! Although seen as "lousy" for some -.- people, but I'm contented with the results given that I just started being a spinner for 3+ months! Awesome-ness. And I met some really cool people as well from ACJC. They are super pro at bowling but apparently because of some issues they aren't in the team. Wasted huh.

Tomorrow there's chem mock spa but apparently I'm not going cause of bowling nationals! Oh no, tmr is the last day of games already. I hope TJ can get fourth again! -crosses fingers-

Woah today is miss ong's last lesson with us! Time really flies past really quickly. It seems as if she had her first lesson with us just yesterday. But sadly I couldn't make it back in time for her last one. :/ I'm glad she smsed me saying she really likes the scrapbook! :)) awww, she didn't cry. hahaha. :)

Glad today you called me, but sorry i didn't pick up. And sorry I couldn't make it for the concert due to nationals. :(

"Do you remember the nights we'd stay up just laughing smiling for hours at anything?"