Hiatus and updates

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 @ 6:44 PM

Gaolaoshi's farewell was on Saturday, and yes I guess all of us really enjoyed ourselves and was pretty touched by gaolaoshi's powerpoint and song. Some feelings just cannot be expressed in words, but what I want to say is that, you've been the awesomest teacher I've ever had, a friend, a listener, and cause of you, I've never regretted taking HCL no matter how horrible my chinese is. Thank you for everything, and above all, we love you. :) Thanks to those who made the party a success!

And JCTs is coming up soon. Am I going to slack through the one month study break like I have for the past two years again this time? Am I going to screw up my JCTs and get Ss and Us all subjects? I bet not this year. Not this year. Byebye Facebook and Blogger for one month until JCTs are over. See yall soon. Okay, only twitter since I don't need to on my computer to use that.

And so I guess we're okay now? Hmmm, for long I hope.

Tell me why can't you see, it's not the way
When we all fall down, it will be too late
Why is there no reason we can't change
When we all fall down, who will take the blame
What will it take

So long, its hiatus for now. :)