The Last Goodbye

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @ 11:16 PM

Counting down to the end of the Promos. As usual I don't have any plans for the period after the holidays. Come to think of it I don't even have any plans for my birthday this year. I think I have chosen to forget about it. Argh study break. So ironic. Never mind. Remembering 2010, appreciated it so much so much. But it's okay this year, since everyone's having A's. Shall spend my birthday at Macs, studying. :/ How sad and pathetic my life this year is. But seeing the J2s next year will be worse.

Shall wake up early tmr and hitch a ride from my mom to school. She's going overseas tmr, am gonna miss her, despite being only a few days. :/I guess you really only feel the absence of the person when she/he is gone.

I am going to study hard hard tmr. I think more than half the class is going to pon school tmr since there is almost no point going on Weds. For me, I only have GP, Math, and Civics, which are all useless lessons. However, I'll never know as 21/11 is not the 21/11 before JCTs. Who knows? We might have perfect attendance tmr despite everyone saying they're not going tmr. Hmmm.

I really am fighting this battle alone this year. Don't want to feel so, but it is so darn obvious now. I need the emotional and psychological support. At least for JCTs, I had the J2s supporting me and encouraging me, but I know I can't be selfish and blame them. I know the stress they are going through and I certainty don't want to be adding to the high stress level. Like hello, I'm about to take an exam that I failed last year. Ohwell, I guess I've got to brace myself and step into the impending war ahead.


If you hear this on the radio

Then we've already said our last goodbye.

I won't be there when you get home.

By now there's someone else that hears you cry.

I didn't want to lose you,

Leave you with a broken heart.

But wherever we are, we're miles apart.