Calculate the uncertainty.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 @ 1:34 AM

Got back my Math test today. Surprisingly, I passed with not bad marks! :) (Thank God for providing) Remembering the treat you wanted to give me haha. I would have been able to redeem it, but ohwell it's alright.

Helped out at Teenage Big Day Out for my mom yesterday. The event was super long, was there from 10am-10pm :O It was a really enriching experience overall as I managed to try out being a stage manager cue-ing groups to go stage when it was their turn to perform, and also watched the K-pop Dance Battle (which I sadly missed last year). Apparently there's a dispute between the Cosplayers and the K-pop dance teams, with the cosplayers flaming Teenage on their FB wall. And my mom is super stressed out, while her team is thinking of a solution to appease the cosplayers. I've been reading forums to find out exactly what is happening, and I've managed to know what exactly are the complaints about. Beneath the rants and vulgarities, I will definitely feedback to Teenage and hopefully next year no more such complaints will happen. But somehow I feel it is true that J-pop and K-pop competitions should not be on the same day. Conflicting interests. I hope this matter will resolve soon! :X

Today WF wanted to see Jiaen & I, which made us so fearful. I predict it is because we didn't attend her makeup lesson during the Sept Hols. Ohwell, I was having stomach flu so what was I supposed to do. Nevermind will explain to her tomorrow, hope everything will be fine. :X

Okay counting down, 15 days to promos. I am seriously very unprepared at the moment, especially for Lit & Physics. I really can't afford to screw up this time. I really can't.