Give thanks to the Lord

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 10:03 PM

Okay, so promos is over! :D Like long ago actually. Just that I've been to lazy to blog. To be exact, even my grades came out! :)


Check it out man! :) Okay I've improved really quite a lot from last year!
For comparison:


AND FYEAH I AM PROMOTING TO JC2!

I am really happy with my results, although, I really need to improve for my Lit. Shall work on it esp. analysis, during this holidays. And someone please congratulate me, CAUSE I GOT AN A FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN TJC! :D And I am 2nd for Physics now! No longer last! :D

For all the results, I give glory to God, my Lord and saviour, for He is the One who sustained me through this entire year of emotional struggles. The good results this time is not by my efforts, but God's grace and mercy.

For the next coming year, I am actually excited to take MCTs, for finally I can do so! :) I will surely treasure 2012 and will continue my hard work!
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. - Phillipians 4:19