Love Like This (L)

Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 11:17 PM


OH MY TIAN LOVE LIKE THIS IS LIKE THE AWESOMEST SONG YOU'LL EVER HEAR OKAY. :D

(L)X100

i love you SS501 esp KIM HYUN JOONG! (L)

anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENCIA WU-KIM-SU!



yoz sister-in-law! thanks for always being there whenever I need you, whenever no one's there for me to speak to. :D you're an awesome friend/sis-in-law. hope you be with your husband(s) forever! :) and also, we'll have an awesome time at vietnam! and don't forget the shutters! awesome stuff much.

i really enjoyed today! nevermind it raining, we spent more time together that way! playing the rain was fun. tennis and badminton was hilarious with kelly playing tennis and sheilala mopping the floor. greena who was scared of rain was playing tennis under the rain. :) then came basketball, stupid miah kept stealing the ball from me. hmph. :/ the cake was awesome, so was the food. but mrs wu ah, you seriously stuffed all of us like mad. now i can't eat my sister's cake as well as spaghetti. ahahaha.

--

i rushed home for my sis' birthday just to realise that it's over. ): i shouldn't even have gone home so early okay seriously. my mom knows im pissed. and so does my sis. is my effort and money worth it even for my sister? :/ urgh whatever. i won't say what i want to say now.

--

ohmygosh today i realised something shocking about you. didn't know you were like that in secondary sch until talking to some people. :/ don't know to be disappointed or to be happy. and to know what you did in the past (this year) although made me really sad, but i'm gonna tell myself that it's the past and everything is already over, so i'll look forward to the future and make the best of it. :D watch and see. actually realised another thing about through today as well. you're different and im glad you're like so. :D not like some average idiot.

--

i don't think ill update that much anymore. no motivation to do so anymore.

jiaxin(: