sugar, we're going down

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 5:51 PM

oh my tian.

the la paper was seriously a killer. omg omg. im not only gonna fail math, my la too. oh well, these are my weaker subjects. oh i realise i dont exactly have any strong subjects. -.-

2 down 5 to go! :D jiayou jiaxin.

and jiayou everyone else!

oh shit tmr is chinese and chem. this is so sucky.

thanks yingling for your machine stops! im sorry about waking up late today! (:

okay maybe update later. ;D

---

/edit

i just came back from macs. was studying with greena. thanks for being such an awesome study buddy! (: tired and not done with chinese or chem. failure here i come. this is really super sucky. oh well, let me face this battle alone. and get low marks alone. argh whatever i dont know what i am saying.

oh and kaiwen, the yiruma thing's awesome. (:

/edit

don't pretend you ever forget about me.