never let you go.

Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 8:49 PM



today is the first day of exam where i nicely screwed up the paper. the first part was okay but the vectors and the circle properties was screwed up cos of my some careless mistakes.

it was weird with glen chua sitting on my right finishing the paper at 3.50pm -.- which made me freaking stressed thinking i was too slow.
i dont know why i created this blog one day before the promos started. guess i wanted to have a place to type out my feelings and everything.

my ipod shuffle arrived today, it looks something like this:




I seriously agree with everyone who says that i buy things on impulse. now i have two ipods. which one should i use? :/ but anyway the green's awesome and keith tong cannot touch my ipod now already since there is no ttr :D bye keith.

I WANT TO BE A PLURK LAYOUT DESIGNER!
After promos, i will start designing samples and send them to plurklayouts.com, so watch out for that. ;D

kaiwen you are gonna be disappointed:
This saturday there is no cip. cos its deepavali. :/ saded i can't see the ahmas. its been 2 weeks since i saw them. kinda miss their purity and everything and the way they treasure everything around them.


Oh, everyone's changing and I don't feel the same. We're watching you. There are just some people we have to forget